Friday, March 12, 2010

DAYS 6 - 11

DAY 6 found my jaw locking. Strange. However, when considering the order of healing: top down, inside out, and in reverse order - it makes sense. (Having a memory of jaw being X-Rayed in 8th grade after a silly incident with one of my best friends.) It only lasted for a day and a half. Not too bothersome.

DAYS 7 & 8 were not too interesting as far as physical detox goes. Lost two more lbs in this time period. I did laser hair removal on DAY 8. Since they refuse to put me under general anesthesia for the treatment, I had to apply a prescription strength topical anesthetic to get through the torturous procedure. All in the name of beauty. Or, is it vanity? Either way, I love the results. I barely need to shave areas being treated. Soft. The only thing I hope with my detox and higher nutritionally available diet - being RAW - is that the hair follicles don't decide to regenerate. Only in those spots I don't want them... Otherwise, please hair, feel free to grow strong!

DAY 9 I felt physically amazing in the AM and decided to do Jillian's 30-day Shred workout. I could have sworn I felt the fat melting over the muscles. It was a great workout. Did my skin brushing, shower with hot cold treatment, enema, and felt roaring to go. After all this, my lower left side (basically felt like my left ovary) decided it was going to heal something... Felt like something tearing. Of course, this is something I am used to having endometriosis. (Which, by the way, I am confident will heal during this process.) I was feeling this during a time in my cycle I don't ever feel these sensations, so I felt better knowing it was healing on some level. I just laid down with my heating pad and it disappeared by evening.

DAYS 10 & 11: I am finding more spiritual enlightenment. More confidence in where I am heading...Some synchronicity if you would like to call it that. I will go into more detail another time, but I feel bright and happy. Like I am in love with the entire world. One lesson I learned: Don't smile at a cop when sending positive energy their way. They will pull you over to get a closer look...or verbal warning on an expired inspection tag... ;)