Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 I consumed 2.5 quarts of juice. Still not quite where I need to be. (Trying to get to 4 quarts.) I did feel hungry, but also a bit off. Since I am still in a "fast" mode as opposed to "feasting" I am probably detoxing a bit faster and that is why I felt so yuk in the PM. I had a headache in the evening and it felt like the right kidney was pulsing... Took my first enema and water and it eventually went away.

I created a new yummy juice: one whole honeydew melon and a half TSP of coconut oil. It was light and a nice change from the deeper green juices. Refreshing! I have been taking in my MSM (in the form of MSM lemonade concoction) in the early part of the day as well as adding chlorella and dulse. Taking two E3Live Brain On tabs ~ which I feel are already having a positive impact on my mood.

Dinner last night was green juice of: celery, red leaf lettuce, cilantro, cucumber, pear, carrot, garlic, dulse, and cayenne. Warm savory flavor!

Making my daughter's school lunches and preparing dinner (which was baked potato with cortege cheese, dulse, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper) is somewhat torturous. I still want to eat... I started to wonder if I chewed the potato ~ until it completely broke down in my mouth, would it then be considered "juice"? Yeah, that's where I am. I think I read somewhere that this (obsession) will cease in a week or so.

So, the enemas...(Good way to take mind off of food.) I have to say, they start off feeling like some sort of torture treatment (picture driving home - petal to the metal - because you have to go-so-bad - that feeling). It takes a bit, but in the end, I almost hate to say, I may grow to love these "treatments"... ;)

I lost three lbs on Day 2 ~ which I am sure was all water weight...