Monday, March 1, 2010

DAY 1

I feel HUNGRY! LOL Today was really a 'juice fast' as I only drank 2 quarts of juice when I should be getting a minimum of 4. Definitely a lesson. Must drink, though I don't feel like it. Luckily, I didn't give in to the food around me: I made a sprialized salad today for family dinner, dealt with the grocery store, and successfully ignored the smell of chicken and fries from Chick-fil-A. Everything looks and smells delicious. Right now, I want to chew something...

Okay. No more food talk... I still have juice to drink. It's late. I don't want it, but I suppose I will force it down and start anew tomorrow morning.

Didn't get any of the protocol done. Totally off schedule this morning starting with a massive string of texting. Will consider ignoring that tomorrow if it happens. I need to wake up bright and early so I can get all this done on schedule. Skin brushing, exercise, shower (hot cold treatment), enema (yay!), MSM drink... OH! And, laser hair removal tomorrow. Should be very exciting day! ;)

I don't feel like I learned much today. Though, overall, I did enjoy it.